"Teatime in Paris" Tealight Candle
Teatime in Paris was inspired by the smell of cookies at tea time. What better place for tea than Paris? We hope that this candle brings you into a Parisian experience each time that you light it. Teatime in Paris smells just like sugar cookies baking in the kitchen.
Our candles are handcrafted by a Mother and Daughter team in Winter Garden, FL. Collective Kindless hand pours each and every premium soy candle with love in small batches to ensure quality. Collective Kindness was started with a mission to give back to the community through their Kindness Is Priceless Project (KIPP). Collective Kindess is a Green America certified business.
What Makes Collective Kindness Candles Different!
* Certified Green Business by Green America
* Soy wax is made of 100% US grown soy beans and is certified Kosher
* Vegan – No animal products
* Combination of premium fragrance oils and essential oils
* Contains NO phthalates – Allergen Friendly
* Cruelty Free – Oils are NOT tested on animals and they comply with the strictest global RIFM and IFRA standards
* 100% natural cotton wicks. Zinc and lead free
* Environmentally friendly
* Biodegradable and sustainable
* Cleans out of all containers with just hot soap and water – which makes every container we sell reusable
* Reuse * Repurpose * Recycle
We know you'll love these candles just as much as we do!